My mom says I skeer her!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I showed my mom some of the pictures I've taken this week per Star's orders. She laughed at them but then got kind of quiet and told me that sometimes I scare her with the ideas I come up with. She just can't figure out where they come from. :rofl:

She also had a couple of suggestions for the trip and said that since I'm Queen Crazy, I should be able to make them work.

:bigsmile:

DammitJanet

Well Billy looked at me like I was out of my mind when I told him I had to go to Walmart to see if they had anything in the scrapbook section that had to do with a white slip design and some construction worker stuff!

I was even more crazy when I explained I was trying to dress a spork! LMAO.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
difficult child 1 and husband think I'm nuts as I have been looking for a spork. I can't FIND one! Went to Taco Bell the other day and for FORKS - when? WHAT? AGH!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well Billy looked at me like I was out of my mind when I told him I had to go to Walmart to see if they had anything in the scrapbook section that had to do with a white slip design and some construction worker stuff!

I was even more crazy when I explained I was trying to dress a spork! LMAO.

:rofl: :rofl:

I am soooo glad I'd just set my coffee cup down. :D

I still haven't found a spork! What's up with this town and sporks anyway???

LMAO Stang. My Mom now thinks I'm psycic (sp). She gasps in amazement everytime I'll tell her some big news story long before it hits the news because I'll have heard it reported here by those near the incident long before new coverage starts. I've tried to explain that to her. But it's easier for her to believe I have this weird "gift" lmao.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay I agree with your Mom I saw Tokyo and you Skeer me too! But you are so dang creative....

And......I must admit - I had green beans from Bojangles chicken the other day and I felt dirty when I used the spork to eat the green beans.

I'm not sure I'm using THAT one for my pictures. lol