My mother in law

Lothlorien

She passed yesterday. I appreciate all the prayers you said for her over the past several months. She lost her fight after two bouts of serious pneumonia, MRSA and a few other issues, including the throat cancer.

The kids are incredibly sad. One minute they are find and the next they are bursting into fits of sobbing. Husband is coping and I'm okay until the kids start in or when I have to talk about it to the friends that are calling.

Just wanted to let you know why I'm not around much now or recently. I'm reading, but not responding much.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
My deepest sympathy, Loth. Sending gentle hugs and prayers for healing for you, husband and the rest of the family.

nvts

Loth, I'm so sorry...all of you endured so much throughout this entire ordeal. May she rest in peace and be held with comfort in God's hand. God bless all of you...

Beth

My condolences Loth.

My mother in law passed away several years ago and it was a very traumatic time for husband, our kids and me. Sending hugs hugs hugs hugs and many strong feelings for you and yours.