My new FAVORITE snack

tinamarie1

I am not a big fan of yogurt, but husband bought these Le'Creme cups. I think they are by Dannon and come in a 4 pack. ohhhh myyyy goodness...the vanilla flavored ones taste like cake batter!! tonight for dessert, I got one and crumbled up a low fat graham cracker and it was like eating cheesecake. They are 140 calories, not too shabby.
just had to share

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Tinamarie, Dannon's "Light and Fit" vogurt is only 60 calories and has some fab flavors. If you close your eyes it makes you think you're eating dessert.

Suz

Kathy813

Staff member
Anything that tastes like cheesecake can't be bad. And I love the taste of cake batter. My newest indulgence is cake batter ice cream. It's all my easy child's fault ~ she got me started on it.

I don't like the taste of yogurt. Can you really not tell that it is yogurt?

~Kathy

tinamarie1

I really can't tell that its yogurt kathy. Its usually hard for me to get down regular yogurt, but I don't get nearly enough calcium...so I try to force it every once in a while. I tell husband that if it were not for chocolate cake, I would never drink milk.

I'm not so big on yogurt myself, I have to try that, Tina!

I did have a Yoplait the other day that blew me away, and I really did not think it would be good. it was passionfruit. WOW it was tasty.

susiestar

Roll With It
I will have to try these. So far the only yogurt I like is the Custard Style yoplait. SOr me it is texture combined with taste. But if these don't have any yogurt taste, I may LOVE them!!

Thanks for sharing,

Susie

Marguerite

We've got some yogurt varieties here that you would love. Probably purely Aussie, though. One flavour is lemon cheesecake - I tried it, I fund it too sweet for me, I really do prefer yogurt that tastes like yogurt. They have a honey one as well, haven't tried that (I know it would be too sweet for me). But my favourite in the range is orchard peach and mango.

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dannon light and thick - 100 calories - and you will flip over peaches and cream or strawberry -

I don't like runny yogurt - these are like moose - very good for maintaining weight.