My new ride....

everywoman

My anniversary was August 1. PCdaughter left on August 4. On the Saturday before, husband wants to drive up to the beach. We have grandson with us for the weekend, so I thought okay, we'll do the aquarium, the zoo, something fun.

Nope---he decides I need a new car because mine is "getting" old. Oh, no it's not. I tell him I like my car. He insists. So now I have a 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spider GT (convertible) to replace my 2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spider GT (convertible).

It's pretty. It has an awesome system in it. There's a really big speaker right in the middle of the back seat!!! LOL. I can really rock now.

It has these neat hydrolic(sp) thing for the top. When the top goes down, this big panel raises and then lowers so you can't see the top at all.

Here's a link to what it looks like http://mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/spyder/09/views.do?loc=en-us

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Wow how pretty. Congrats on the new toy.

Can I just say for one moment that I am so jealous of the new car I should be completely green? I haven't had a new car since 1990 when I bought a truck. I don't even have one as new as your old one.

beth

Sara PA

Oddly, I saw one of those today and my friend and I agreed it was a really nice car. Not only was it a great looking car, it was red.

everywoman

Any dates still open for me to have a ride?

Anyone who wants to come on down and ride the strip in Myrtle Beach with me is welcomed. We'll be the coolest old chicks down there!!LOL>

mum2JK&TH

oooohhhhhh. husband has one but not the convertible, pretty useless here in Canada. I have to say I am VERY envious of the stereo system. I love getting into his car and my the vibrations through my back. The heated seats are well loved in the middle of winter. However, I still like to climb up to get into my vehicle even with the cold seats and crappy stereo, lol!

What color did you pick?

CONGRATS!!!!!