My niece and my new toy

Sheila

I found an online scrapbook site -- the new toy.

My niece had her first birthday on Valentine's Day. I haven't been able to spend much time with her, but she really stole my heart at her birthday party.

Mom says she's the perfect child until you tell her "No." Oh, me, oh, my. Sounded way too familiar. lol

Not too bad for a first attempt at "scrapblogging." lol

http://www.scrapblog.com/viewer/vw_full.aspx?sbid=1466322

maril

You did this for her? How wonderful. What a sweetie she is. I just love when the kiddos get to dig into their cake for their first birthday party! Cracks me up.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

My daughter (many years ago) cried :( when presented with her cake at her first birthday party -- a little overwhelming with all the people and excitement!

Fran

Former desparate mom
What a sweetheart. I love the pony tails. It's no wonder she stole your heart. Enjoy spoiling her.
They are all perfect as long as the world goes their way. LOL.

Lothlorien

How cute is she????

Love the scrapbooking. If you are interested, there is a scrapbooking program you can get for your computer. You can upload them to various sites like Winkflash or Kodak and they can print them in books. The books come out beautifully. I have gotten a few.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I am impressed She......you did a fantastic job putting things together!

And yes - no WONDER she steals hearts. That bath photo was just the best - her expression was priceless....like "WHY ALL THE FUSS?" The little boy in the white shirt with red sleeves stole mine - what a cutie....(svucker for dark haired boys) and he looks a little mischievous.