my only week off all year and I am sick :(

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
oh well....@ least I can lurk here and catch up with everyone.

difficult child II is home from IOP sick too, but he's sleeping for now (knocks on wood)

Star*

call 911........call 911
This hermedically sealed suit sure gets a workout here. ICK! AND off I go with my tongs and lysol and sick person kit - like the Welcome Wagon for the Ailing......We have Kleenex, Chicken Soup, Vics vapo rub, Antihistamines, Decongestants, Magazines, Theraflu, Nyquil, Tums, Imodium, Ice pack.....heating pad, extra blanket, humidifier, vaporizer, KY jelly for your nose when it dries out - see everyone uses vaseline - and that's just wrong - your nose is water based and so is KY so it helps better to breath more efficiently. (learn something new every day) - if you get nosebleeds a lot? It's a life saver. Don't mind that you're not married and go buy this stuff at the Dollar General - AND it never fails I go in, and there is no one in line and I sneak up to the counter because I only have an engagement ring and NOT a band - and oh good - I'm alone.....cashier is a woman. THEN out of NO WHERE comes 10 men - it's like WHERE in the world did you all come from - NO go away - OH LOOK is that KIM KARDASHIAN in aisle 3? And get out rather unembarrassed. Can you double bag that please. UGH. Where was I? Oh yeeeeas Some gingerale, a good book and saltines.

Also a book - and rest.

Pushes it all close to you with a stick, and leaves. ;-)

H

HaoZi

Oh Star....LMAO. That's when you give them a knowing wink full of mischief, and say "I'm marrying him for a reason!" or some such.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Sorry you've caught a bug :( Maybe you can catch up on your movie rentals! Libraries have them for cheap/free, too :)

STAR!!!! LOL!!! Can you come over here????? I'm sick, the dolllar store employees know me, I'd be too embarrassed!

M

Mamaof5

*knock on wood* I so hope it doesn't come my way. Sorry to those who are sick but keep those germs, I don't want them lol Star, have a second hermetically sealed suit I can borrow?

My goodness so many people sick lately, must be a wave of virus\bacterial badies going around.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
well I still sound like Barbara Walters...and won't leave home without tissues and coughdrops....but I am starting to "feel" Better

nvts

That's because Star made you laugh your germs all over your computer screen! Disinfect before we get it !

Glad you're feeling better!

Beth

Jena

sorry i missed this. Glad your feeling better too! I tell everyone and sound like a total pyscho yet apple cidar vinegar is a cure all. it tastes like easter ofcourse lol yet a tablespoon of that in a cup of hot water 3x a day fixes just about anything seriously. i've taken medications and not gotten better than spent 2 bucks on that and am better in 3 days.

DammitJanet

Now I dont use the ky jelly but I certainly wouldnt be scared to go buy it! Im the one who went into a sex shop and called Jamie on the phone and asked him Which movie would you like for a wedding gift? Then proceeded to name names. He was like...mom...just get out of there! LMAO.

Also both he and Billie were complaining to us about their sex life and lack thereof so I went and bought a box of that stuff advertised on TV by KY...His and Hers. I mailed it to them. I didnt hear any big bangs along the east coast though.

H

HaoZi

What's bad is when you go into one of those stores with a male friend a whole decade older than you, and he has NO IDEA what half the stuff is for, and I'm laughing at him so hard I can't even answer, then proceed to TOTALLY embarrass him by ooohhhh'ing and ahhhh'ing over some things to get him riled up. i.e..... "Fully welded links and pure grain leather...niiiiice..... You should get one of these." And he is clueless. *snort*

Oh, and the vinegar - very bad for bone mass.