My ortho doctor sent me a card!

DammitJanet

He sent me a card in the mail that was obviously handwritten by him (I have seen his handwriting) and it said:

Dear Janet,
I hope your knees and back are feeling better. We care about you!
Your Friend, Dr. David A. :)

Isnt that just the cutest and nicest thing to do?

H

HaoZi

Very sweet of him. Did you get a chance to talk to him about alternatives to knee replacement?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
That really is sweet! My ortho is very easy on the eyes but not warm and fuzzy-I'm surprised he even remembers my face, being the knee man he is, lol.

You must have made an impression on him, a personal note! Wow

InsaneCdn

Janet, my take is that you made a real impression on him, by going in their with your ducks lined up... that upright MRI info, where he didn't even know where they were and you did? Some docs would be really upset about being upstaged... looks like YOURS is not that way, but instead glad he's got a patient who does part of his work for him!

DammitJanet

I dont think that is it. Dr A is just that kinda guy. He has a huge practice around here but he takes the time to come into every exam room and personally see every patient before they leave even if it is only for a moment. Of course, that is unless he is in surgery that day. He must have 6 or 7 other doctors working under him but it is his practice. They have coffee, cookies and juice in the waiting room to keep people occupied, along with two LCD tvs. Every exam room has a tv along with the remote so you can watch what you want.

One would think this doctor would think this would be a doctor who wouldnt take medicaid patients but he does and doesnt treat them a bit different than he does people with the highest incomes around and the best insurance you can buy.