My shower was made for a midget!

Abbey

Spork Queen
I swear. Who put in this thing??? I'm 5'10" and I nearly have to get on my knees to take a shower. Who were these people? Four foot tall?

I think father in law has a new project.

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
Sounds like a good excuse to put in a new luxurious shower head! LOL

I know what you mean though....er...not personally. Hubs is 6'5" and flips our shower head all the way up and STILL has to hunker down to get under it.

And that folks is why when we bought this house, husband put the shower head where he needed it to be (regardless that I have to climb on the side of the tub to adjust it down lol).

Maybe you could get one of those chairs to put in the shower ... have a relaxing shower sitting down!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
That is one thing husband and I figured out just how high we could but the shower head when we started redoing the bathroom. People on average were shorter years ago. I hate kitchen counters for the same reason.

beth

donna723

Ha! I know exactly what you mean! I do OK in it but my 6'5" son can't stand up in it and neither can my 6'4" sister in law. At least they both take quick showers!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Geez. Can't imagine being 6'5" in this thing! You might as well lay down and get a sponge bath.

Abbey

TerryJ2

You must have one of those pre-made polyurethane tubs. Even I, at less than 5'4", felt claustrophobic when we had one.

muttmeister

I had to laugh when I read this because I'm only 5'2" and a lot of showers are so high that the water has almost evaporated before it makes it down to where I am. It would be nice if we could all have things customized.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well I have a high shower in our new house we are renting... but it never gets HOT, not even warm sometimes! All of the other water in the house gets very hot! Not the master shower, and it is beautiful! Shaving is fun in the freezing water.
I would put a sprayer in.