My sister is dead

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Steely, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Steely

Steely Active Member

They found in her in a pond................I cannot proceed now.............I cannot stop shaking.

2. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Oh, I am so sorry. Warm, solid hugs.

:crying:

3. Jena

Jena New Member

i am so so sorry for your loss and pain

my thoughts are with you

Jen

4. meowbunny

meowbunny New Member

My deepest condolences.

5. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

(((((((((((((Steely))))))))))))

6. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Steady, rock-solid hugs for you. Immediate prayers for your comfort.

Please do not do anything rash.

I am so, so very sorry.

7. nvts

nvts Active Member

Oh Dear God! I'm so sorry for this to be happening for you. Simple words cannot tell you how bad I feel for you.

Please make sure that you lean on us as hard as you need during this time.

God Bless her soul, your heart and your family.

Warm hugs to you all,

Beth

8. standswithcourage

standswithcourage New Member

I dont even know you but I cannot imagine what you are going through. We will lift you up during this time. come back.

9. klmno

klmno Active Member

Oh, No- I am so sorry. Steely, hold on. She needs you to find the answers for her. We are here- don't ever forget that. We will share whatever pain that we are able to.

I am so, so sorry. (((HUGS)))

Please don't shut us out- we are praying for you and we are with you in spirit.

10. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Oh My God, I am so so sorry. My heart is weeping for you and your sister, your family. I will be lifting you up in prayer.

Please be safe, lean on anyone and everyone and take care of yourself.

Sending many gentle warm and loving hugs~

11. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Oh, my dear Steely...

I can not fathom your pain, but I know that you can go on because you must. difficult child needs you. Your sister needs you. Your family needs you, tho they may not know it right now. WE need you.

Time will help heal your pain. Tell yourself that until you begin to believe it. For a while it will seem like you are nothing but a robot, going thru the motions. But the burden will lighten; the pain will lessen.

So many, many hugs and prayers being sent to you and your family. Know you are loved and others are sharing your pain.

12. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Am so so sorry - mega hugs for you

Marcie

13. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

OMG!

I am so terribly terribly sorry. Tears are flowing down my cheeks.

I can't image the horror of that. Saying mega prayers of comfort for you and your family. And sending many many heartfelt (((((((hugs)))))))).

14. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

S~ Remember to do what you think she would want... hold her in your heart during these tough decisions.
    and if you choose to drive, you are welcome to come up to Idaho when you are done if you need a break, difficult child as well!
    Let go of all of the negative... hold on to her beauty.
    You are such a strong wonderful sister... and friend.

15. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

I am so very sorry for the pain and grief this loss will bring to you and your family. I will be praying for everyone. Cyber hugs reaching out.......

Sharon

16. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry to hear this. My heart is just breaking for you. Lean on us - we're here. Sending lots of warm hugs.

17. wakeupcall

wakeupcall Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. Take just one day at a time. After a while the days start adding up. You will make it through the pain. Remember...just one day at a time/or one hour.

When my son was killed instantly in an auto accident I also thought I'd never make it through it, but I did. I'm forever changed and a different person, but here nonetheless.

You are strong.

18. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

I'm so sorry. What a terrible tragedy.

Hugs,
    Suz

19. Hopeless

Hopeless ....Hopeful Now

I am so very sorry for you and your family. Sending you hugs and saying prayers to help you get through this.

20. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

I'm very sorry. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.