My sister is dead

nvts

Oh Dear God! I'm so sorry for this to be happening for you. Simple words cannot tell you how bad I feel for you.

Please make sure that you lean on us as hard as you need during this time.

God Bless her soul, your heart and your family.

Warm hugs to you all,

Beth

klmno

Oh, No- I am so sorry. Steely, hold on. She needs you to find the answers for her. We are here- don't ever forget that. We will share whatever pain that we are able to.

I am so, so sorry. (((HUGS)))

Please don't shut us out- we are praying for you and we are with you in spirit.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Oh My God, I am so so sorry. My heart is weeping for you and your sister, your family. I will be lifting you up in prayer.

Please be safe, lean on anyone and everyone and take care of yourself.

Sending many gentle warm and loving hugs~

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Oh, my dear Steely...

I can not fathom your pain, but I know that you can go on because you must. difficult child needs you. Your sister needs you. Your family needs you, tho they may not know it right now. WE need you.

Time will help heal your pain. Tell yourself that until you begin to believe it. For a while it will seem like you are nothing but a robot, going thru the motions. But the burden will lighten; the pain will lessen.

So many, many hugs and prayers being sent to you and your family. Know you are loved and others are sharing your pain.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG!

I am so terribly terribly sorry. Tears are flowing down my cheeks.

I can't image the horror of that. Saying mega prayers of comfort for you and your family. And sending many many heartfelt (((((((hugs)))))))).

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
S~ Remember to do what you think she would want... hold her in your heart during these tough decisions.
and if you choose to drive, you are welcome to come up to Idaho when you are done if you need a break, difficult child as well!
Let go of all of the negative... hold on to her beauty.
You are such a strong wonderful sister... and friend.

LittleDudesMom

I am so very sorry for the pain and grief this loss will bring to you and your family. I will be praying for everyone. Cyber hugs reaching out.......

Sharon

donna723

I am so very sorry to hear this. My heart is just breaking for you. Lean on us - we're here. Sending lots of warm hugs.

wakeupcall

I'm so sorry. Take just one day at a time. After a while the days start adding up. You will make it through the pain. Remember...just one day at a time/or one hour.

When my son was killed instantly in an auto accident I also thought I'd never make it through it, but I did. I'm forever changed and a different person, but here nonetheless.

You are strong.