My sister is dead

TerryJ2

Ohhhhh, Steeley! I am SO sorry! I was so hoping she'd run away or something. This is awful.
Get yourself whatever help you need to keep on going. You're still a mom and you're needed. Let yourself cry and let yourself be loved. Hug your son.
I hope you have enough strength to follow through with-the police and find out what happened. And I hope you can heal any issues with-your parents. I know things weren't going well during the wait.
How awful. I can't even call you ... I have no idea where you live or your #.
I can onlly send {{{cyberhugs}}}

I'm so sorry. Words just seem so inadequate when something this horrible happens... Please just know that I'm thinking of you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers... Hugs, WFEN

ShakespeareMamaX

My heart is aching for you right now. You have my deepest sympathy. Please, please stay strong. Go to those who love you and support each other. We will always be here for you...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

4sumrzn

I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending my thoughts & prayers along with hope to stay strong during such a very difficult time. I know it's hard, but you will make it through. Many hugs.

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
I am crying along with you. Hold on to your strength - you have more than you know. I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am for your pain. My thoughts are with you. Oh it is so sad. Wish I could say something more comforting, but please utilize this amazing support group to the fullest.
((((((((((hugs))))))))))

N

Nomad

I am very sorry. This is a great loss. I agree, give yourself time to grieve. Give to your child and any other loved ones when and where you can. Allow others to help you when and where they can. Perhaps you can help one another. Be good, kind and gentle to yourself. Again, I am very sorry. Sending prayers.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Sending up many prayers to ease your pain and comfort you during this terrible time of grief. May you find peace with this some day very soon.