My visit to juvenile courts/intake

DDD

I'm so happy that "by chance" you ran into a kindred soul. Fingers crossed that your efforts pay off soon. I'm sure you have already but, if not, don't forget to record your visit with names, dates, content. Soon your will have so many records you'll have to hire a weightlifter to "tote your stuff" for you. ;) Hugs. DDD

klmno

Soon your will have so many records you'll have to hire a weightlifter to "tote your stuff" for you.

Hey, this is why I'm keeping difficult child around! (JK)

The tough part now is trying to find time to get some stuff done that HAS to be done right away- groc shopping, pay bills, etc, then get this copied and mailed out to other places.

As always- thanks so much for everyone's support and help through this!! It is very much appreciated!! People here have helped me more than attny's and tdocs, quite honestly.

Oh, every now and then I get a reminder of why I believe in "things" that I sometimes doubt.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
How very wonderful to meet this lady! A face to face been there done that person in a position to possibly help you out...wow.

Hugs and fingers crossed.

B

bran155

I am so sorry I am late to this, I haven't been on the computer in a couple of days. I have been thinking about you though. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! You are finally getting somewhere. You finally crossed paths with someone who actually gives a d*mn. A few people actually. Even the clerk was in your corner!!! Good for you hun!!!

I am so impressed by your fight, you are the Warrior Mom of all Warrior Moms!!!! Your son is so lucky to have you. He may not see that now but he will someday.

Keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed!!!! Keep us posted. :)

klmno

Let's hope the judge does something- the PO didn't call today either, so I take it she's not going to and she'll say it's because I put the request into the judge.

I had an appointment with my therapist today- I told her that I was tired of going in circles with tdocs for difficult child and them completely ignoring the fact (or not believing) that difficult child experiences mood cycling and I asked if she knew of a psychiatrist who was familiar with BiPolar (BP) that also did counsesling. She gave me the name of a new guy and an established female who might not have any openings.

Right now, I'm not sure how anything is going to go. If judge doesn't get something in action, it looks like I'll be heading toward breaking a court order (more like a few). Worse than that, I'll have to be working while difficult child is left alone. That's a disaster waiting to happen, I know.