my wedding pics

Mattsmom277

Wow!! What a beautiful bride you made!!! I love your dress, and the way you had your hair done. Thank you for sharing the pictures ... tell us more about your big day!

Jena

thanks guys. we danced down the aisle but i can't find disc from photographer with-those pics. two kids in back of me with-4 girls are mine, 2 other's my step daughters....

one of me kissing easy child photographer caught lol. we didnt' know he was clicking away.......typical her she was doing the yuck dont' touch me bs

Star*

call 911........call 911
Absolutely stunning bride! Your girls are georgeous! You look a lot like I had pictured you in my mind! Nice to finally put a face with a person. I would love to know what kind of camera took your shots - WOW - those are awesome shots! I love your dress!

Congratulations!

Jena

so i look how i write and seem to be?? hmmm lol. it was this awesome waterproof camera my stepfather had. funny story........ he left it at our house we found it that night while we were cleaning up yet had no clue it was his. so husband and i were like screw it let's just take it to mexico and someone will claim it eventually, or we have a brand new camera. yes bad i know :)

well we take my stepfather's prized camera all the way to mexico, that thing was in the pool swam with dolphins, sharks, sting rays and some donkey sperm shots dropped on it! lol. omg that was the shots were were doing at pool bar by the way!! we return with-the camera and battery dies. day one back home my stepfather calls me panicking about losing his camera....... we're like oh no that one was his!! it's what he does now that he's retired takes pics of everything.

we panic, run to cvs to try to down load pics out of card memory thingy and delete them yet they wont' delete out. if he'd seen all those pics in his camera seriously i would of been disowned yet again lol. long story short took us a week to figure out how to erase pics on memory card with-o having Occupational Therapist (OT) buy an expensive charger. husband is still threatening me to tell him at christmas. he thinks this is funny.....

ok that story was alot better in reality lol

Last edited:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Oh my goodness, Jena - those are GREAT pictures of your wedding day! What fun and you look absolutely stunning - love the dress and do! Your children are also beautiful~

DDD

You are absolutely stunning! The dress is terrific! Your husband looks like a keeper! The whole family looks great....and happy too. Thanks for sharing. May you have a lifetime of smiles and family unity. DDD

TerryJ2

Fabulous! Great photos! Of course, it helps when you're gorgeous and have a gorgeous family and bridal party, too.
Love the funny pics.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Gorgeous wedding. You make a beautiful bride and your groom looks totally in love.
The girls are beautiful too.

Jena

you guys are very sweet thank you. my bridal party was my kids. and really he looked in love?? lol that's good i'm hating him today...... lol ahh the joys of marriage :)

i was sweating the entire day and my bra was hanging out because it didn't fit in the dress. every photo except those there's that bra lol. it's way way too funny.

thanks again.

Jena

thanks again. sometimes when i'm stressed i look at these and it makes me smile. it feels like soo long ago yet it's only going to be 2 mos. :)