My Xmas Projects

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Hound dog, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Ok, well the ones for the girls.........seems I already wrapped the boys but they were just stocking hats anyway. lol

Kayla's are the same only sized for a real newborn as her baby is that size.

Bitty Baby Diaper bag.........notice the bottle pocket in the 1st picture lol

Bitty Baby Booties

Bitty Baby Hat

The whole Bitty Baby Sweater Set

This is the hat and scarf for the girls they're identical so I only took pics of one

Now this elf is pooped. My girls are going to have to wait for their dishcloths until after xmas, not that they take long to make, I just have run out of time. I have to shop for xmas dinner tomorrow and finish wrapping gifts. Next year I'm starting waaaaaaay early. Or else Santa better bless me with some of that Time stopping magic dust. lol
  2. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Lisa, those are absolutely adorable! Your fingers must be worn down to nubs, but the kids will love them!
  3. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

Wow, thank you for sharing the pics. I was hoping you would! I thought they SOUNDED adorable when you explained what you were making. But I had no idea they could be so cute! The girls are going to be over the moon. I am loving the colors and pattern of the hat and scarf sets too. You're a talented nana!! Snap pictures when they open them :)
  4. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

So cute, Lisa!
  5. PatriotsGirl

PatriotsGirl Guest

LOVE them!!!!
  6. Mom2oddson

Mom2oddson Active Member

You do wonderful work! They are just beautiful.
  7. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Lisa, your work is just beautiful and the girls will be thrilled with them.
    I can imagine how tired your fingers must be.
  8. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Oh wow! Those look wonderful and remind me of ones my grandmother used to make for me and my dolls. Beautiful work, and thank you for the memories I'd forgotten.