Myspace Users for WW Sister

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ok, This is nichole, Daisylovers daughter. For all you myspace users out there, You can help find Heidi by posting a missing persons bulletin in your myspace page and have your friends/family add one to their page as well. Or you can even put this in your about me section on your myspace page as well and anyone who sees your page will see it as well.
This is how to do it to have the picture show up.
1. Go to heidi's picture and save it to where ever on your computer.
2. Go to www.tinypic.com and upload it and save as desired.
3. Grab the top link "html for websites" and copy it and paste it to your bulletin
4. Grab the missing person article about her and also paste it in to your bulletin. http://tinyurl.com/339sd3 (loctate here in witzend's post)
5. When you preview your post you will see her picture, otherwise you did something wrong and should try again.
6. In the subject of your bulletin have it read "Missing person..."
Thanks, Nichole

I thought of "strength in numbers" and MySpace came to mind. All my kids use it, and their friends. Heidi's missing persons article is now posted on my kid's MySpace pages, their friend's are adding her. I had Nichole write out the instructions because I don't have a clue as to how to do it. lol

Just think of how many people are on MySpace everyday. Just that many more eyes and people aware and keeping an eye out for WW's sister.

Hugs

DammitJanet

Great idea! I will put it up, send a message to Jamie to put it up and ask him to send it to any west coast Marines. Just never know...some may be from that area.

I wonder if we could contact Amber Alert?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm working under the theory the more people who are aware of Heidi missing and what she looks like the better. I have an email chain going on too among close friends and family. My sis's husband is retired military, he knows people all over the country, as well as the west coast.

Odds are Heidi is in Oregan, but since the facts are misleading, honestly she can be anywhere. That means the more people aware and keeping eyes and ears open the better hope in finding her.

And I sure do hope that happens soon.