Need advice - Job related (VERY long)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
You're all so great - thanks for the laugh Star and Marg, thank you for pointing some important things out for me.

I am in such a better place tonight than I was last night. Now, should I pull my resume off Monster.com?? Or should I keep my 'feelers' out there?? lol

Marg's Man

We had a similar situation at my place too which is a major department of Sydney University.
When the office mager job got subdivided the woman who HAD been doing it by herself felt very put out - for a while. The increase in staff was done for similar reasons to Marg's charity. If the office manager was off the joint just had to shut down no one else knew what to do and the job had grown to the point where she was not coping as well as she wanted to.

THEN she relaised that it was taking three people to do her old job and they were not coping! She began to feel a lot better as the replacement staff grew. I've just counted up on my fingers - there's now SEVEN people doing her old job and she manages the lot as well as attends to new duties.

Now that's validation

Marg's Man