need board vibes for us college students

crazymama30

I know that there are several of us here who are returning college students. This is finals week in many areas, and I think I am safe in saying that we could use your support. I know myself, daisylover, amaze of grace, lovemyson, and I am sure there are others who are in college. If I forgot you, I am sorry but please chime in. Good luck to you all. I for one cannot wait for this week to be done!!

everywoman

Praying that finals go well, that you remain calm and confident, and that you all do well---I know you will, you are all exceptional women.

Andy

Sending smart vibes for you all to remember everything you have learned. Do not freeze in fear - just relax, you do know the answers. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and reread the question.

Go girls go!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks crazymama :)

Wishing you loads of luck and easy finals as well. I keep telling myself it's just 3 more days, 3 more days is all I've got til summer vacation. lol

We'll get thru our finals and throw a whopping board party! :D :D

Wiped Out

Staff member
Wishing all of you best of luck with your finals! Glad it will all be done for all of you this week! I can relate to wanting the end to be here, I'm on the other side, as a teacher, I need this week to be over as well!

trinityroyal

Wishing you all the best of luck in getting through finals.
Sending strength and calming thoughts.

Remember. You CAN do this!

Trinity

Abbey

Spork Queen
You'll all do just fine. I have confidence. Then you can have a collective sigh of relief...until the new classes start.:tongue:

Abbey

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
You are a Warrior Mom, Mom's! Go show them how it's done!!!
And if you don't do as well as wanted to, so what?
Just like we teach our kids, we did the best with what we knew...

But you will kick some scholastic butt!!! Go get them Warrior Mom's!!!:warrior: