Need energy please

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by KTMom91, Sep 2, 2011.

1. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

I don't know if I'd posted this before, but I've been tired. No, exhausted. I wasn't sure if it was the pressure of Miss KT around 24/7 or if it was something else, but I can't do more than a bit of housework before I have to sit down. I get up with Hubby and then go back to bed. This is not good.

I went to the dr Wed. and she ordered I don't even know what all kind of tests, but they required 12 vials of blood. I go back in two weeks to see what's what.

I'm working today, the first time this year. Please send good thoughts and lots of energy, because I have to be ON until 3:30 this afternoon. Even taking a shower this morning made me tired again.

Thanks, ladies.

2. keista

keista New Member

Fingers crossed that all is well. Hoping it might be a simple deficiency that can be easily "fixed".

Positive thoughts and energy flowing out to you.

3. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Are you at risk for Lymes? When I was inexplicably tired, without depression, it turned out to be Lymes - hopefully that was part of those 12 vials (yikes!). Feel better. I hope you have the weekend to rest.

4. Mom2oddson

Mom2oddson Active Member

If you weren't tired enough before, I'm sure 12 vials of blood being taken away didn't help.

Sending you a lot of energy and vibes for a classroom full of easy child's!

Are they checking your adrenal function? Adrenal fatigue can really wipe you out. And since the cause of Adrenal fatigue is stress......

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/2010/09/6-little-known-signs-of-adrenal-fatigue/

http://www.womentowomen.com/adrenalhealth/symptoms-adrenalfatigue.aspx

The above links (Hope it works) are signs of adrenal fatigue.

Hope the doctor can figure out what it is and that it has an easy fix.

5. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Mary, I'm sending energy vibes.
    As the others mentioned, Lyme, thyroid and iron are obvious suspects. But so many doctors forget to test for Epstein Barr, the later-in-life counterpart for mono. It does not show up with-a mono spot. I hope that with-all that blood, your dr thought of that.
    I've had it and I cannot even explain the fatigue.
    I even hated getting gifts ... I'd burst into tears at the thought of writing a thank you note!

Best of luck. Let us know.

6. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Mary, when you just wrote this I thought - oh (expletive)! With all the pain you have been in and now the fatigue, Im thinking Chronic Fatigue syndrome or Fibro.

7. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the good thoughts, ladies.

It was a pretty good day; no major issues. One girl started crying because she wanted her mommy, apparently this has happened every day since school started. I noticed she and Miss KT have the same BD, so once I mentioned that, we became instant friends. A boy had a "pee pee accident," according to the teacher, that's been happening every day as well. And one little darling decided to sharpen his pencil (strictly against classroom rules), and when I called him on it, he decided to smash crayons. He had a big mess to clean up at the end of the day.

Bought cat food, now have to get to the bank; but every time I get set to go, I get a job offer. They've been either for 6th grade or at schools I don't go to anymore. After subbing for this long, I know the whats and wheres of the job. Something good will come through over the weekend, I'm sure.