Need good thoughts

everywoman

Jana just called. She is somewhere outside of Mississippi on her way home---that's not the request...

Exbf----ya'll remember the guy----he's been in our lives for 4 years now---on again, off again....they've been off again for over a year, but he is still a big part of our lives...He crushed his leg back when Jana had her ACL surgery and they supported each other through recoup...until he started abusing this pain medications...

Anyway, he called her....he has been in a wreck...he said he needed help...she asked me to call him...I called, no answer

I just saw his family while husband and I were eating at Outback tonight up at the beach. I had to call his mom and tell her something is wrong...she was going to try and find out...
waiting for her to call back.

everywoman

This young man really needs rehab. He went when he was with Jana---but relapsed when they broke up. He hasn't been clean much since then...It's so sad, because sober, he is the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet. When he's using, he's impulsive and stupid. I love his family...His sister is Jana's best friend...His mother is a close friend of mine. And I love him like a son. We have all had to detach from his actions because they are so self-destructive. God, I hate addiction.