Need help with locating candlesticks...

DammitJanet

Sharon...would you send me a picture too? I loved your house so much and Tony and I would just love seeing it decorated up. He is still talking about your place to everyone...lol. He tells your stories to everyone. You made such an impact on him. I have never seen him so in love with a house before...lol.

LittleDudesMom

I wish I had posted this about a week earlier! I just ordered 8 candlesticks and they take about a week to arrive. My dinner party is next Saturday (after Thanksgiving - but I am having company the next weekend so......). I'm going to go out to Lowes and get the spray paint this week so I'll be ready as soon as they get here!

LittleDudesMom

Susie and Janet,

I posted three pics of the table on FB - it was Saturday afternoon so I hadn't put quite everything on the table, but easy child lit the candles and took a couple pics so I could share. If I knew how to post them on the site here I would........

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions!

Sharon

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Sharon, the candlesticks look perfect and just beautiful with your table settings. You did a great job picking out the colors and painting them. :bravo:

Suz