need input please.

crazymama30

I can see pros and cons to both plans, however, I agree with smallworld on this one. After so long of not eating her stomach has shrank, she has no appetite and whatever they get into her has to be of the upmost nutrition. in my opinion, by using the zyprexa they are treating many things, the anxiety that causes her not to eat, her underlying mood disorder, and upping her appetite so she will want to eat. Her eating disorder is so different from bulemia and anorexia, it really cannot be compared to them.

My difficult child went through 3 or 4 days a few summers back when he would not eat because everyone was watching him. He would run crying from wherever we were. I had to stop his stimulant (which made him a living nightmare) but it decreased the anxiety and increased the appetite and he ate. I am fortunate it did not go on for longer.

Now with that being said, if the Oregon clinic is too far and too expensive, go for the other one. Sometimes we have to do what we can, and there are some things we cannot do.

Jena

thanks for all the feedback. was just rereading thru alot of them. just trying to find clothes that fit to go tmrw. to the hospital to see it. i'm guessing shorts and flip flops wouldnt' be appropriate. still not sure where i am with all of this. i'm going to say a prayer yes me an actual prayer go to sleep and see how it all seems tomorrow. :)