need lots of good thoughts.

crazymama30

husband has been in psychiatric hospital since Friday. He was threatening suicide and homicide (not to family) and was taken into custody by the police.

He is doing much better, and is supposed to go to a treatment center hopefully today, and if not today tommorrow. He seems to want to go this time, and I could use all the good thoughts and prayers I could get.

Andy

Sending best of thoughts that husband truly is ready for treatment. I am sure he is scared about what has been going on. I hope he sees his inner strength to get through this.

DDD

You've got lots of good thoughts coming from Florida. I hope that this time will lead to the right support system for your husband
and for you. I'm sure it is frightening for all of you. Many hugs. DDD

katya02

Solace
Sending thoughts and prayers. I hope husband will be able to work with treatment and get to a safer place. Hugs to you and yours.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Sending hugs and prayers. Hopefully this time he is truly ready and committed to his recovery! You've done all that you can and more. It's now his turn. Hang in there!

pepperidge

Hi CM,

I almost posted an email wondering how you were as it seemed you had dropped out of sight. I understand a bit more now why. Seems like you had a break in treatment for husband, but I am glad he is in psychiatric hospital and hopefully on to a dual treatment deal if that is still what's indicated. Sounds really scary and depressing and anxiety provoking. You must be really be frazzled to say the least. Keeping good thoughts for you. Hugs, P.

crazymama30

We are in a motel, and have an appointment for intake at a dual diagnosis facility at 11:30am. This time feels better, husband seems more ready and willing to work the program. I hope he is. I am seeing more and more of the man I married, and that is encouraging.

He was supposed to go from the psychiatric hospital straight to the other facility, but the people at the psychiatric hospital did not quite tell us all the truth, so we drove 200miles or so to be near the facilty, stayed in a motel, and have an appointment with morning at the treatment center/hospital. At least the passes were good, just bare ground, and yesterday was gorgeous. It is 5am and after waking up 3 times I am just staying up. I don't feel anxious, but I am sure I am.

Jena

hey

((hugs)) to you, i'm so sorry i'm late to this. so wrapped up in my own junk so not right. your a strong woman i really gotta say. i hope hes ready too sounds like it's a go. do something nice for you this week. you deserve it and probably need it.

you guys are in my thoughts and prayers

crazymama30

Well, we are on hold. Stayed the night in the town where the facility is on Thursday, went to the intake appointment Friday, and they had no beds. psychiatric hospital had told husband lots of misinformation. We are going back up on Monday, and he is looking forward to it.

It could be Tuesday, he had court on Tuesday morning, and I am wondering if it would be better to keep the court date, and go up there after so there is not a warrant issued for his arrest? This has all been so difficult. Seems like we are blocked no mattter which way we turn.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Can you go ahead and take the bed on Monday, and while that's going on, contact the court to find out what your options are?

crazymama30

I just checked the court papers, and court is not until 2/7. We will take the bed tommorrow, and I will have husband go by his public defender's office and sign a form so I can talk to him and for him to talk to psychiatrist and pain doctor as the episode involves some medication issues.

The judge on the case is not a good one for him to have, she dealt with him years ago when he was a major difficult child, and she does not like him.

Star*

call 911........call 911
CM,

Best of luck to you and husband. Sending the best of wishes and hugs, support and prayers that this is the help you both need.

Love Star

gcvmom

Here we go again!
CM, maybe the judge won't remember him... especially if it's been several years, Know what I mean?? Good move on getting the paperwork signed so you can continue to advocate for him!

Steely

Sending many, many hugs - prayer - and positive vibes..................
We are with you in spirit - just hang on - somehow this will get better.