Need positive juju please

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I can feel myself slipping into the abyss...please send whatever good thoughts and positive energy you can spare. Thank you, I don't want to ruin our Christmas or my birthday. Appreciated.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Sending positive energy and peaceful vibes, happy thoughts and lots of prayers that you rally and stay on the sunny side.............BIG HUGS coming your way...........

buddy

Sending little elves to you from MN to sneak around and give you little happy signs. Look for them everywhere. Will say prayers for you and give you big big cyber hugs. You are so special. Get plenty of rest and if you like fancy bath stuff ....go ahead and splurge and take a nice long bath......

XXOO, Dee

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm here........
I'm a deer......
I'm prancing......
I'm a prancer....
I'm a dancer......
I'm a sweatzin.....
Cause i'm blitzen.....
No depression gonner......
Cause now i'm donner ......see my antlers?
I'm dasher.......with no cash....errrrrrrr....
Was a vixen.....theres no fixin......now i'm
cupid think this rhymes stupid?
In the kitchen with comet...
Really you broke a gromet? Laughing all the way ha ha ha?????

Yeah.....i got nothing......but love for youuuuuuuuuuu babay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooo hooooooooooo.........(honk) christmas goose!!!!!!!!!!

Watch dickens christmas carol.....rx.........that should help.......always does for me when i get scroogy.

Hugs and love - from me and the team........(they sleigh me........) ahahah.......ahah.....ahem.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
(((hugs)))

Take a while and do something special for yourself today. I mean something you really like to do. With all the holiday fuss and muss and such..........not to mention the season and some of the dreary days and life in general.........we tend to forget to treat ourselves once in a while.

Sending positive thoughts your way.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Jo, miss Meggie is sending you a toothless grin. And a baby slobbery snuggle. Along with my gentle hugs.

cubsgirl

Sending good juju - I hope you can do something nice for yourself. Be kind and patient with yourself ((hugs)).

Mattsmom277

Another one sending major hugs. You know we all want you feeling better. i agree with the do something for yourself idea. Something indulgent and just for YOU. Maybe something you used to do for yourself but haven't for a long time. Meanwhile, remember to try to eat well, get proper sleep, and don't over stress during the holidays.