Need positive thoughts and prayers

crazymama30

I have a friend I work with who has been very supportive with all I have been through with husband.

Her son is a major difficult child. Has attempted suicide several times, has been in psychiatric hospital's, wilderness programs, and substance abuse programs. He has been diagnosis'd with depression, which basically started after his dad died when he was a young teen.

He is now 17 or 18 and living with his mom again. The last medication he tried (pristiq I think) led to him having suicidal thoughts, so the medications were stopped. He has been taking a college class or two and his depression has been worsening. Last night he got really anxious and frustrated with his homework, and smashed a glass against his head and then cut his wrists. Then stopped and cleaned up the mess and stated how stupid he felt.

Mom is having a very hard time, does not want to enable him but wants to help him. He was going to a family doctor or ER today but mom left him there to come back to work, so I do not know if he stayed for the appointment or left--he was talking about just leaving.

Please send positive thoughts and prayers their way, they need it and I am really worried about the both of them

tiredmommy

Sending positive, healing thoughts to your friend and her dear difficult child. I hope they can find their way quickly....

M

ML

Adding my prayers and positive thoughts for healing. Love to them and to you! ML