Need some board help

H

HaoZi

Star, maybe you should take a new open photo with a sign hanging on it that reads "He thinks it just needs a good cleaning." Unless that's against the rules.

Estherfromjerusalem

Star, I couldn't see the photo, it wouldn't come up on my computer. But I did managed to get into the second link, and I just voted for you. And then I saw the photo: pretty bad!!!

Love, Esther

Open, it just says everything. I think if it were closed, the judges wouldn't be sure the inside wasn't beautiful. They could guess, but open says it all.

Star*

call 911........call 911
BUTT UGLY??? ROFLMGrill OFF.....

and Susie* I had NOT considered what I would do with the old grill - However now that you mention it? I will take it to the recyclers and see that it gets a PROPER recycling....(after all being your frugal sister - that thing has to be worth at least a buck seventy five at the shredder! - Enough for a bottle of cheap BBQ sauce if I win the new grill - lol) OMG or a BRUSH - (thinking of Marcie)

Wiped Out

Staff member
I voted once through face book and tried again through this link but it would only let me vote once! I'll try again tomorrow!