Need some board juju... help!

Star*

call 911........call 911
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAIN WHERE YOU ARE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) EVERYONE KNOWS I LOVE RAIN!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! LOVE IT - and I love DUCKIE EVEN MORE!!! I HAVE ASKED THAT ALL THE RAIN COME HERE........TO MEEEEEEEE and my yard.........so that DUCK HAS THE BEST PARTY AND YOU HAVE NO STRESS!!!!!! AND LOVELY LITTLE DARLINGS ALL DAY -----then you send her off to bed and hit the booze. (Is that the plan as you see it?)

Just want to be clear before I go off doing my Native American sock it to me dance.

tiredmommy

I want to thank everyone for their attemps... but we're going to need to postone until Monday (it's our raindate). That means I have to keep cleaning all weekend. :(

TM,

Sorry you had to postpone until Monday. We're not supposed to have nice weather either but like Star, I would gladly have all the rain head my way so you could still have Duckie's party.

Why are you cleaning all weekend when those little "darlings" are probably going to redecorate for you? Put away the cleaning stuff! Or, if you really are feeling like you need to have the house looking it's best, skip the floors. You'll only have to redo them after the party.

My suggestion is that you temporarily forget about it, put your feet up, relax, and after Duckie falls asleep this evening, head for the booze! If I lived closer, I would be happy to join you, lol... SFR

Star*

call 911........call 911
I went ahead and prayed for rain anyway -------WE GOT IT - and I mean by the buckets full and the weatherman said "Unusual evening showers have "PLAGUED" our city. PLAGUED! I'm telling you - when I dance? Me and Isis? ARE like (crosses finger) THIS! ........So I'll just ask her to steer clear of your party for Monday - but if you want to sit and have a nice cabernet, Chardonet or take a walk on the wild side with some Mad Dog 20/20 - you go right on! Whatever it takes to do that "We work hard so you don't have to" magick happen in your house! -----

Hugs -

Marguerite

Star, I think you're getting your cultures confused. Native Indian sock it to me dance? Isis? There's a big jump across the Atlantic and across the millennia... Still, whatever floats your boat (enough rain, for a start...)Marg