Need some cheering up?

donna723

Lately there's a lot of people here in desperate need of some serious cheering up! I can't remember if I posted this here before ... if I did, forgive me and look at it again - guaranteed funny!

:sick: Check out www.uglydress.com

It's a collection of the worlds ugliest bridesmaid dresses, wedding gowns and prom dresses. Some of these, it's hard to believe that someone actually went in to a store, went through all the dresses, pointed at one of these, and said, "I want THAT one!" There's one "designer" wedding gown on there that makes the poor model look like she's wearing a giant condom!

I've had so much fun with this. As a joke, I sent this link to one of my cousins who is planning her wedding for next year. She answered back with the link to this one ...

http://www.uglydress.com/pooflacgreen.html

She said it's almost exactly like the absolutely hideous teal green poofy dress that her older sister made her wear as a bridesmaid in her wedding. The two of them don't get along at all (long story) but have made up enough that now the older sister is going to be the matron of honor at the younger ones' wedding! Now SHE gets to pick out what her sister is going to wear! What an opportunity! So I sent her the link to this one ... and told her, "Here's your chance - go for it!"

http://www.uglydress.com/pinkpuffy.html

... it's kind of, "Minnie Pearl Goes to the Prom"! I can't even look at this without laughing till I cry! So she emailed the link to her sister and told her (perfectly serious) that she had finally decided on the bridesmaids dresses ... and she hopes she likes pink! We're waiting for the fallout now! :mad:

Lothlorien

been there done that.....Had to buy a hideous dress that I never ended up wearing. It cost me over $150. and I sold it on ebay for like about $35.00. Coral, ugly and fake glassy and ulgly, over-the-top thingy on the shoulder. I never wore, because the bride was an over-the-top wierdo with her head in the clouds. Ick! Never agreed to be in a wedding after that.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Mmmmm... yeah.... okay, who sent the pictures of my wedding dress?! :rofl:

I've got a couple of bridesmaid dresses I could send in for a shot on that website, for SURE!