Need some good thoughts, please

F

flutterbee

I have an appointment with a new rheumy tomorrow. I'm pretty desperate for answers and am already nervous about this appointment...what happens if he has no answers, what happens if he does....and I'm feeling all emotional tonight...weepy, and that's not me.

Could you keep a good thought that something comes of this and that this is the beginning of getting better?

Thank you. :flowers:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
A fresh pair of eyes is always a good thing when you've got a complex situation on your hands. I hope he sheds new light on things for you so progress can be made, if only a little.

Let us know how it goes!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Heather I'm thinking good thoughts, sending mega good juju, and saying prayers for you. I hope the appointment goes well, and at least some answers are found.

I'll be watching for your update.

((hugs))

Lothlorien

Keeping a good thought that the new Rheumy treats you with respect, does his/her job and can provide you with some hope.

N

Nomad

Ditto...sending positive thoughts that the Dr. will be able to figure this out and you will receive noticeable relief.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Sending good thought and positive vibes, lighting candles and rattling beads.

You live with a difficult child. You shouldn't have to endure more than that. I hope he find answers for you.

Steely

I will be standing with you, and believing with you, that you be given some answers and relief!
Many, many hugs!

Star*

call 911........call 911
HERE is hoping they figure out exactly what is wrong with you, but more importantly what will alleviate pain for you.

-Highly recommends Biofreeze jell for aches and pains.

HUGS and BEST WISHES!!!!!!