Need the board's creativeness

mstang67chic

Going Green
:rofl:

This is SOOOOOOOOOOO helping my head spinning/pea soup shooting mood right now! LOL husband is liking it too!

Although.....I showed him some of the newer suggestions earlier and he was commenting on how he wants to talk to EW's husband. I started to tell him that the two of them could call each other or email but husband started in on how their schedules are different and he didn't know when or how they'd be able to connect. I kept trying to say that we'd work it out but got interrupted. I finally got crabby, raised my voice JUST a bit (I swear!) and said WE. WILL. WORK. IT. OUT!

He looks at me and honest to God, the man said "WHY are you getting so mad?"

Actually, he never got the complete sentence out because my head did a full 360 and I shot him the extreme look. He shut up mid-word.

DammitJanet

Stang.....I just thought about another service to offer as I was driving home because I heard a store advertising it on the radio...Notary services!

I was a notary when I worked for DSS and it is really easy to become one. All you do is go take a class for like 4 weeks for a couple of hours each week and pay a fee and voila...your a notary! Its easy to do. Just keep a book of each person you do the service for and make sure you get ID and its a snap. In some states you can even marry people...lmao.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Not a bad idea Janet!

Can you imagine?

Need to get hitched? Come to Stang and Unkley B's Pack & Send where we'll be your friend unless you make my head spin. :rofl:

KTMom91

I bow down before your bravery in actually going into business with husband.

If I tried that, someone would get hurt. Like Hubby.

mstang67chic

Going Green
My sentiments exactly.

Abbey

The main thing about this? He's keeping his full time job. I'LL be the one at the store most of the time. The little we'll be there together? By then I'll have my own routine and will, by God, TRAIN him to follow the procedures! He's going to have to come to me to find out what's going on! LOL :devil:

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
husband and I were at the SBA business plan level working on opening our own restaurant when he first became ill.

Despite the fact that I am not a half bad cook myself, and husband taught me a lot, and we cooperated very nicely on putting out some huge meals over the years...

The first time I saw him in a commercial kitchen, well...OMG! The language alone was enough to floor me and that was the least of it!

I told him the only way we were doing this was if he ran the kitchen and I ran the "front end".

No way would our marriage have survived that even though it survived our running a home business (cattery) for many years.