need the CD board power

Lothlorien

Holy cow did Missy come home out-of-her-mind manic! I seriously asked her if she did some kind of drug at school today. I've never her seen her this "high" in my life. She is giggling and silly and just plain old of of her mind.

Need the board power to keep my sanity right now. I have not had a good day. I have to go to someone's house for a third time today for something that I had no control over and my job is on the line for. I'm ticked at the world right now and I'm seriously in no mood to deal with her behavior today. Mighty Mouse isn't making it any better.

HELP!:help:

L

Liahona

Hoping all goes well with your job and the kids calm down. I know they all have a 6th sense for the absolute worse time to act up.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sending many hugs and patience.

I noticed Missy is 11........................Any chance she's not manic but has discovered a "crush" on someone? Can make some young girls downright goofy giggly nutty.

I hope she settles down quickly.

Lothlorien

Well, I just got so frustrated that I dropped both of them of at husband's office at 5. He was there for another hour and a half, but they were good. I went to Trader Joes and had some shopping therapy. Sat in my car and had a salad and called my sister. By the time I got to the person's home, I was calm and collected.

husband fed kids and made sure both were bathed before I came home. Ahhhhh. They are in bed now and I have a glass of wine. Going upstairs to catch up on the dvr and some laundry.

Thanks for the good board vibes. The vibes pushed me to drop them off at husband's office. All is good in Loth world (for a time. LOL)

Star*

call 911........call 911
YOU MAY HAVE ALL MY SPECIAL POWERS - I'm going to bed - exhausted. I will require them back around 6am....until then - they are yours.......ugh.......just watch the one marked sarcasm and the one marked wicked sense of humor - they need a bit of taming now and then -------OH but you know that oh wise moderator. hahah.