Need your help for a wonderful non-profit my difficult child is in....

horserider

Hi everyone,
It has been awhile since I posted, put an update under the parents emeritus thread.

Anyway I need your help. A non-profit horse therapy program my difficult child has been in for 6 years (free lessons!) is in a voting contest to win $20,000 from Chase if we stay in the top 200. It ends Monday (tomorrow) evening at midnight. If you could take a moment & vote at the link below it would really help us. You can only vote once & will not receive e-mails. It is through facebook, but I do not think you need a facebook account. This wonderful program in Michigan serves Autistic, chronically ill and other disorders, children with free horse therapy lessons to those that qualify.
You can become a fan on our facebook page at: Lifehorse at Grand Review Farm to see the work we do, or our website is lifehorse.org. It costs of $39,000 a year to run this program, we have 12 horses and over 40 children we serve. My difficult child & I are volunteers and I am very close with the founder/president. My difficult child's life has truly been enriched by this program. (Read my other post to see more of his personal story).

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/320010522-life-horse-at-grand-review-farm

We are about an 1.5 hours north of Detroit, pm me if your difficult child could benefit from this program and I will be happy to help you out. Children/young adults are accepted up to 21 years of age. We may have a waiting list soon, as public awareness is growing.

Many thanks
Love,
horserider