Neuropsyche evaluation team just called...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
We are to meet for the testing results this afternoon.

They are not going to finalize their report until they talk to MH team, which is fine with me.

I hadn't said anything to anyone yet. Maybe they read this board.

Fingers crossed and hoping this means good stuff came from the evaluation.

susiestar

Roll With It
Fingers crossed for you - I hope they have info that includes concrete ways to HELP!!

Hugs, I know this is a hard process.

Susie

trinityroyal

Crossing everything crossable that the neuropsychologist results provide the answers you've been looking for.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}
Trinity

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
No go.

They are not finalizing the report until they talk to MH, however, they are still saying very severe adhd. It seems, tho, that their definition of this is what most other people I know (including MH) would consider autism spectrum.

I really couldn't give a rat's behind (no offense, Star) about the diagnosis, tho, I just wanted the behavioral interventions, and it doesn't sound too promising for that, either. While they agree he needs more intense behavioral interventions, they won't provide them, and it appears they are looking to the public school system to give it to him. Sorry to be so negative, but...yeah, right.

Oh yeah, and they see a lot of behaviors similar to what they see in foster kids. They agree with attachment problems.