neuropsychologist calls me back -- HERSELF!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
And as my luck would have it, I missed the call, she went to voicemail, and I didn't see that until late this evening. :slap: DOH! Oops, I mean TAG! I'm IT.

So that's exactly one week (and five interim calls I've made) from my first call to her office and she finally calls me back herself.

I hope this isn't a portent of things to come...

LittleDudesMom

Don't you just hate that tag phone game!!! Especially when it's someone you really need to talk to. That's one benefit of carrying a cell phone..... I suppose you will have to wait until Monday now......

Sharon

Andy

It bites worse when it is your turn heading into a weekend! Will her office be open on Monday? I know doctor offices around here are.

B

bran155

Isn't that always the way??? I hate that. That always happens to me. If I am waiting for a phone call and am vigilant about being next to the phone, they don't call. If I run out to the store or go to the bathroom - that's of course when they call!!!! So frustrating.

Good luck, I hope you tag her soon!!!

Ropefree

Banned
Just remember that you have a live one who is responding and remain happy about that. Having a psyc who calls readily and responds when YOU say YOU are concerned
mightly is the one I want for the kids.
I will preface any calls to my childs psyc with just so you know and it is no problem (...oh,um, yes that is how we communicate STAR...do not mean to offend or annoy or ruffle) see you on the date we meet again...or BEG FOR A CALL BACK. So important...need your imput...ect.
Keep trying. And if IT IS so improtant perhaps there is a physcicans exchange number you could call? If you have neither of these try calling the hospital the psyc is affiliated with and talk to somone there about how vital contact is by phone right now.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Thanks RF :) This exchange is just to set up a FIRST appointment :p And it's been a bit of a circus just to get this far. Anyway, I'm hopeful next week will be more productive on this front!