new evil mother in law rant

mstang67chic

Going Green
I am so tempted to let them know that both of my difficult child's are seeing qualified in home therapists, that would be more then happy to testify in court for difficult child's best interests, and that difficult child's do discuss, discussions that have been had with them.

Do it. Obviously, they don't care about his well being and can not restrain themselves to behave in an adult manner. Do you have a custody agreement in place? If so, I would file for an adjustment. If evil mother in law and sister in law want to see difficult child, they either have to behave themselves or see him under supervised conditions. Their attitudes are hampering his progress and growth and there is no reason for it. It probably won't change them at all but it may knock them down a notch or two if a judge tells them they are witches too.

witzend

I'm with Kitty. I would never let my kids talk to her again unless I knew what she was going to say and could counteract it in advance. Maybe they wouldn't need to keep in touch with her at all if they already knew where he was (in rehab, on a bender, with god only knows...) instead of relying upon her venom to get the message.

Exactly who is getting the divorce here, her or him? It seems like she is way more bitter about this than he is.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I am generally not for violence but do we need to contact the folks in charge of the former Salem sect of witches I think they forgot to um take care of one.

beth

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
"Then difficult child I comes home and uses it to attack me "you drive me to do things that are wrong, just like you drove poor Dad to rehab"

OMG, I would so nip this in the bud. I don't know how you restrained yourself from driving over there and knocking these peoples heads off their shoulders and down the road a few blocks.

When I was in the process of divorcing X, I went to counceling and was told that I should be prepared - on one level our boys knew it was the best thing for everyone but to be aware that they would turn on me like rabid dogs LOL, (which they did) as it was going to be really painful for them. difficult child took it especially hard, and he was the one that was on the front line for his dads physical/verbal abuse.
Thankfully I had nobody (cept dex) commenting from the peanut gallery and the judge stiupulated that no nasty talk about the other party be made in front of the kids.

Honestly, I would have your attorney write them a letter that when you kids are in their company, there will be no discussing the whys and wherefores of the divorce proceedings, and if they continue, there will be no contact with them, period. And I would let the in house therapists know what has been going on as well.

Grrrrrrr....

Marcie

Star*

call 911........call 911
*** CALL YOUR ATTORNEY MONDAY AND HAVE THIS NIPPED, STRIPPED< SLIPPED< AND CLIPPED>.......

If you don't? YOU are ASKING for a barrage of garbage that once started you can't control. IN essense by NOT going to the atty and family court YOU are GIVING them permission to bad mouth you, poison your kids and cause more problems down the road.

I would ask for a guardian ad litem to be put in place and the ONLY way they see your kids is if someone neutral is there to take the kids away at a moments notice and explain to these women that no amount of bad mouting will be tolerated.

SHOW THEM YOU ARE NOT THEIR EQUAL........AMAZE _ I MEAN THIS -

susiestar

Roll With It
Amaze,

The advice to go to the atty and court iwth what is going on is RIGHT ON TARGET!!

Remember, a good mom doesn't let ANYONE abuse her kids. this is abuse and YOU are a good mom. Now go STOP IT!!