New haircut....

mstang67chic

Going Green
...what do you think? husband's eyebrows nearly flew off his face when he saw it. I went in for my usual cut and my stylist and I decided to try a color. He did it as a rinse in case I didn't like it but I love it. THEN...he asked how adventurous I was feeling tonight. For those of you who saw my Betty Crocker pics...that is my normal hair cut....just longer. This is a bit of a change.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/mstang67chic/newcut1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
CUTE!!!

But ya know, yer gonna need a pretty winter scarf to go with that new 'do since ya don't want yer neck ta be cold, do ya?

I love having short hair -- but in the winter, I do miss having longer hair because it did keep my neck warm!

Color looks great, too!

Andy

Very nice - A lot like the 'do' I just got a few weeks ago. Mine is longer on the sides and I am suppose to have bangs pushed to one side but couldn't stand the bangs falling in my face so I wear mine like yours.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Very nice - A lot like the 'do' I just got a few weeks ago. Mine is longer on the sides and I am suppose to have bangs pushed to one side but couldn't stand the bangs falling in my face so I wear mine like yours.

When he styled it, the bangs were kind of "swept" over to the side but they fell. I usually wore them kind of straight so it will take a bit to train them.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Love it and the color! I am a short hair girl. I am letting mine grown out... fight the urge to chop, chop all of the time.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
The cut looks great on you. And believe me, not as many women can pull it off as would like to believe they can. :D

The real challenge is always trying to duplicate how the hair stylist did it. (at least for me anyway)

Fran

Former desparate mom
Adorable. I love it. You do look young. Of course the vast majority of the membership are younger than me.

I got a serious chop last week. I have never had it this short. Think Jamie Lee Curtis. I didn't know if I could pull it off. Most women with really short hair have delicate or cute features. None of which is true about me. I love it.
For the first time in my life I don't have to blow dry or curling iron or anything but add some products and brush. I'm not sure if anyone else likes it but husband thinks it's cute.

So Mustang as long as it makes you feel good then enjoy your new do.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Very cute and the style these days. And, you ARE young, dear.

I'm in a mid-life crisis hair thing. Wait...I think I'm past mid-life crisis era, but I'll blame it on that. I've been growing my hair out for one last ditch effort for 2 years now. I had the BEST hair person for years...but then I moved. :( I keep putting it off until the time I go back to Vegas for a visit. That doesn't seem to be happening.

So, I have not had a cut or color in 5 months now. It's probably 3 inches past my shoulders, which is longer than I have had since a teen. (Ummm...that's eons ago.:peaceful:) I KNOW I should cut it, but I'm a stubborn old cuss. Ya think?

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
I know husband wasn't thrilled with it...he prefers it longer on me. I got quite the reaction at work though! LOL I'm surprised no one hurt themselves with all the double takes. The funniest one though was from one of the guys who walked into the office and immediately started talking to one of the sales guys about some rims. He didn't miss a beat in his sentence but still managed a Holy Sh*t! in the middle of it. When he was done, he popped his head around the wall of my area and asked what the h3!! I had done. He liked it but was apparently a tad shocked. I had fun with it all day....even took the guy who runs the roach coach by surprise.

Tomorrow is the real test. I didn't wash it today to let the color set a bit more. We'll see if I can style it the same. I told my hair guy that if his ears were burning Thursday morning, it would be because I was cussing him out.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Cute, I have tried bangs, but it seems like the bangs grow so fast then I try cutting myself in between trims and then I look about 12 (just the hair, not the body) and start letting them grow...... A big brush and blow dry will work for the same look, may take a couple of times drying to get it, but bet you will catch on quickly...... love the color too!