New here!

lambsear2

Hi everybody! I been lurking for a few days and wanted to introduce myself.

I am step mom to difficult child and have been in his life since he was 3yo (turning 17yo next month). He is diagnosed as ADD/ODD and most recently as CD.

We have often struggled against the hold that the ADD/ODD has on our son, we are ever so slowing making progress. It is getting closer to the time that he will be on his own and we are looking for ways to encourage him to develop the skills, values and morals to be able to become self-sufficient in life.

I look forward to meeting you all and sharing our experiences & concerns so that we may all learn of each other. (Wow, I sound like a greeting card! Sorry about that, I am at work and it kind of slips in there.)

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
Hi! Welcome to this wonderful place. This is definetly a soft place for you to land, and seek support!!!

Hugs of welcome,
Vickie

B

butterflydreams

Welcome! You have definitely come to the right place. Hugs.

Christy

trinityroyal

Just wanted to add my Welcome! This board has saved my sanity more times than I can count. You've definitely found a soft place to land.

Trinity

Wiped Out

Staff member
Adding in my welcome-glad you fount us! This place has been a lifesaver for me. You are not alone and will find much support here.