New Law

slsh

member since 1999
You know those Man Law commercials? They crack me up every time, especially the one about no baking on game day.

Anyway... This is a new Mom Law:

*No* mother who has advocated themselves hoarse, cried rivers, and worried themselves gray a decade early over their difficult child should have to put up with typical teen attitude on *top* of gfgness.

All together now... MOM LAW!

So far this week, I've had the following responses from my beloved difficult child who is trying desperately to spread his not so typical teen wings:

Deal. :rolleyes:
Get over it. :hammer:
Don't worry about it. :surprise:
It's none of your business. :grrr:
I just won't call you anymore. :faint:

I do believe he thinks he's soon to turn 18, rather than 16. Bless his optimistic little heart. Reality check time. :smile:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Mom Law!!!

I'll scream it from the roof top if ya want. lol

The one I hated most "Let me handle it" :nonono:

wakeupcall

Nice, real nice......mine is only eleven and already says all those things!!!! Please, someone up above, HELP me!!!!

Wiped Out

Staff member
easy child says all those and is only just 13-when difficult child turns that age I'm sure I'm sending him to live with one of you. :grin:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:rolleyes:

Sue,

Just sitting here taking notes. Need to make sure how to do this "right" when wm is at this stage & you & I know he'll get there!
:faint: :surprise: :rofl:

Sue,

Thanks for the laugh this morning :rofl:. I really needed it!!! It's amazing how my difficult child 1 has the same mindset as yours... What planet are they from??? :hammer: WFEN