New Memorial site

tpcmom

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have another memorial website for my son Timothy. It's really beautiful. Another mom who lost her child helped me with the graphics and stuff so if you would like to visit, http://timmy-clark.memory-of.com/

I cried and cried when I saw it, and all his little girlfriends lit a candle for him already.

I also did an interview with Channel 6 here in Phila. the site name is http://www.6abc.com and if you click on Action news Tab at top near left hand side a drop down menu will come up and it's under Crimefighters. It aired last night and this morning.

Take care
Bette

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Thank you for sharing the memorial website. The words about grieving were very meaningful to me. I hope you find some answers in regard to the crime against your son.....

Very beautiful tribute to your son.

Your interview made me so mad. Mad for you.
Sending you extra strength to get you through this.
Sending God extra prayers that justice is done.

tpcmom

It was very hard doing that interview, I was a nervous wreck. I felt odd and out of place, but what they do is just ask you questions and you answer them, then they put on what I guess they feel is the best Q&A's. They also had me playing with my dog, and I felt very strange doing it. But as long as the word is out there that's what matters the most. I do hope and pray that someone will come forward, he didn't do anything to anyone and was such a good kid, he didn't deserve this at all.

Sunlight

the interview brought tears to my eyes. so senseless. how can everyone just keep their mouths shut when you know someone knows something?? I suspect people who do know, are afraid of the murderer. May God bring this person to justice to help close some doors. sigh.

Nancy

Bette I watched the interview and my heart goes out to you. I hope that the persons responsible for this are caught and brought to justice. I'm so sorry for your pain.

The memorial is lovely.

Nancy

P.S. You are beautiful and did a wonderful job in the interview.

lovemysons

I so agree with Nancy...You did a wonderful job in the interview and you are a beautiful mom.

The memorial was well done...Timothy is so handsome and has the kindest eyes.

I so wish I knew what to say Bette. I feel so inadequate when it comes to anything that might make you feel even an ounce better. I am so sorry for the grief, the enormous unfathonable pain you must experience along the way.
My heart goes out to you.
I keep you in my prayers all the time in silent moments as I sit in my garage and smoke a cigarette or am putting on my makeup in front of the mirror...just lil prayers along the way for you. I hope they help in some way, any way.

I am so sorry, you are so right, your Timothy did NOT deserve this. I hope there is some small piece of justice for this senseless act.

G-d love you and keep you and your other two boys.
I wish I had better words.
with love and care,
Tammy

tpcmom

You all are so kind and wonderful. I miss him so much. Thank you for lighting candles for him on his site.

I was a real nervous wreck when they did this interview. I thought I looked terrible, my sister said to me oh your bra strap is showing. I'm like oh great everyone's going to think oh look her bra strap is showing! Of course my sis would notice that, she is just so funny. But I was nervous, the interviewer was a really nice lady and she made me feel very comfortable or else I would have started crying. Thanks for being so kind in saying I looked nice LOL, I'm a mess, I lost a lot of weight so it's nice to hear that I still look somewhat human :smile:

Thank you for all the prayers, please never stop saying them I just want who ever did this caught, I wish someone would step up. I know someone out there knows something, it's just a matter of time. One day if not on earth justice will be done. As my neighbor always says to me "God don't like ugly".

Love to you all
Bette

tinamarie1

Bette, that is a lovely tribute to your son. I can't imagine how your heart hurts with your baby gone. What a senseless thing to happen. My hugs and prayers are with you this day and the future.
You did well in your interview. I hope that whoever knows or saw something that night will find the courage to come forward.
Tina

busywend

I could not watch the interview at work, so I just watched it from home. You did a great job! I did not notice any bra straps either.

tpcmom

LOL, thanks Busywend. Only my sister would notice that! She's a pickle!

And again thank you to everyone for visiting my son's memorial site. It's so beautiful, I still cry. I think it's the music because my boys always listened to their music and even though it's not my kind of stuff, it still brings me back. My oldest still sits there listening to his CDs and cries and cries. Its so hard to deal with so hard to overcome.

Bette