New Nicholas Sparks Movie - nites in rodadendrum

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
as my friend called it, when she bought her tickets, LOL

Not a dry eye on the theater and lots of nose blowing on the way out, LOL

The NoteBook was better though!

jal

I haven't seen it, but my parents did yesterday. Mom said same thing not a dry eye in the house, except for the guys (what's new?).

Last edited:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I will have to see this with easy child as her favorite one of his stories was The Notebook.

I can't ever get through one of his stupid books without weeping and blowing my nose.

My H always asks me why I continue to torture myself...lol.

*I don't really care for Diane Lane - anyone else find her acting to be a bit boring? I loved Under the Tuscan Sun, but still found her to be like a wet noodle.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yes, I cried a little but count me among those who were disappointed. My love Richard has done much better work, as has Diane.

Predictable, predictable, predictable.

I won't waste my money on another Nicholas Sparks book or movie again.

(grumble grumble)

Suz

'Chelle

I've heard the same thing Suz said about this movie, very predictable and too many cliches, like the old waves crashing on the beach..cut to them in bed kinda thing. I may wait for the dvd release of this one and watch it just because I like Richard Gere.

KTMom91

I liked the book, haven't seen the movie. But speaking of Nicholas Sparks, has anyone read True Believer, At First Sight, and The Wedding? I liked those as well.

Jena

Notebook is a classic to me at least, absolutely love it. so did you like it?? i'm dying to see it i may go alone this weekend i need some me time....

F

flutterbee

Devon took his girlfriend to see it Saturday on her birthday. She loves Nicholas Sparks' books. Devon was less than impressed with the movie, but this is a kid that likes the stupid, slap-stick movies that I just find stupid.

I'll have to ask his girlfriend what she thought.

DammitJanet

Jamies favorite movie of all time is The Notebook. I was going to take him to see this one when he came down if it was still showing. Not worth it?