New Pics of Baby Oliver

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Since the one from the hospital didn't really give a good view of the sweetest lil addition to the family, I thought I'd share these.

Oliver at 6 days old:

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd204/Lisaisqueen/Olivergrinning2.jpg

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd204/Lisaisqueen/Olivergrinning1.jpg

This lil boy LOVES to eat. Nichole attempted nursing him but she couldn't keep up with demand. She thought it was just her.......until when she switched him over to formula and discovered he's eating 5-6 oz at a time! At this rate he's going to chunk up fast. lol

DDD

What a cute little piggie he is! Here's hoping he will be able to sleep thru the night soon. My second easy child could never get full until cereal was added when he was just weeks old. He never chunked out...he was just hungry! Thanks for sharing. Hugs. DDD

nvts

I feel like the seagulls in "Finding Nemo" MINE! MINE! MINE!

He's BEAUTIFUL! You've got to melt every time you see him!

Beth

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Oh he just get more and more handsome by the day!!!

I have GOT to get down & see Nichole soon.

lovemysons

He is as sweet as they get, Lisa. And, He already looks like he's smiling! Made me smile too.

Congratulations to your family.
Hugs,
LMS

donna723

He's just a hungry boy! My daughter intended to nurse my grandson too but it didn't work out. The nurses put him in the nursery for a while so she could get some sleep and while he was in the nursery they gave him formula out of a bottle. After that, he refused to nurse because he was HUNGRY and it came a lot easier and faster out of the bottle. She tried pumping and feeding it to him out of a bottle but she couldn't keep up with him.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yeah, easy child was like that too.

I remember taking her to the doctor for her 3 wk checkup. I'll never forget the look on his face when he asked me how many ounces she was eating and I told him 8 oz every 4-5 hrs. lol He had me put her on cereal at that point. She was eating the full range of baby food by 2 mos. The other two did about the same, although not quite as fast as she did. You couldn't satisfy her with the bottle alone.

donna723

I started both of mine on rice cereal really early too. The formula alone just didn't fill them up enough. Once they started on the cereal they started sleeping much better (and so did I!)