New Target near us with a shopping cart escalator!

witzend

We have one with the escalator here in town too. It's pretty darned cool!

Susie*, there's two WalMarts within 4 miles of my house and I think I have been in them twice. I can't stand them. They're so dark and sprawling. They do have some good stuff, but it's usually picked over and you have to dig through so much junk to get at what you want. They design the aisles in houndstooth plaid patterns so that you can't see two rows beyond yourself and you have to hit every corner of the store to get three things. They think that if you do, you'll buy more. Sorry, folks, if I have to walk all over the place, I'm going to go someplace that makes sense, and I'll buy plenty that I hadn't planned on most of the time. All you have to do is get me into the door.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Escalators......just ANOTHER way BIG BROTHER keeps the MAN down....and UP...POWER TO THE PEOPLE....walking is good for your behind.

Star*

call 911........call 911
No no no no no.......BIG Brother is....Well technically now he IS Big Brother and the man is....well, technically it's the girl but it sounds lame-o to say Big Brother and the girl....or woman. THEY are BIG BROTHER and Keeping the MAN down....DIG? SISTA?

PEACE OUT my little Moon flower....

Crazy----
Love,
Hippy Chick