new to board

marskids

Hi! I thought I'd jump in with an intro. My name is Marcella, and my 16.5 yo son is driving me insane :furious: . He has ADD, depressive disorder, and ODD. He is now in 10th grade at 'alternative school' which is basicly one step from being sent to juvy. I have four younger children who are great, thank goodness as I really need them as reminders that I am not the problem.

Marcella

Wiped Out

Staff member
Welcome Marcella,
You have found a very supportive group of people and a truly soft place to land.

Welcome to the board.

Glad you found us. Sorry you had to.

Would you make a signature for yourself? It helps us remember everyone. Click "User CP" at the top of the page and go to "signatures".

You truly did find a soft place to land. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Tiapet

Old Hand
Welcome to the board marskid! Stick around and ask away anything you need. Vent, scream, cry. Just post what ever, whenever you need to. We're here and we'll do what we can. You might also want to check over in Parent Emeritus board too as there are some parents over there who have a bit of experience with older kids that may have more specific issues related to your difficult child as well.

Jena

hi and welcome

this is a great place with alot of supportive people. wow 5 kids you do have your hands full. this is a great place to vent, get support, advice..........there are alot of great listeners in here :)

Jen