New underwear - C-String????

susiestar

Roll With It
has anyone heard of the C-string? It is a new kind of underwear that has no strap. It just hugs your body with an internal frame of some kind. From the front it looks like a G string, from the back it looks like a thong, and from the sides it doesn't show at all.

sounds VERY uncomfortable. The pics of it do not look good either. I can PM the link to the pics, but don't want to post the link on the open forum.

I just wondered if anyone else had heard of this or seen them?

mstang67chic

Going Green
I've never heard of it either. I suppose though that if you're used to thongs, it wouldn't be bad.....maybe. Not sure I'll be trying them anytime soon though

slsh

member since 1999
What a laugh!!! :rofl: I'm sorry, but this *must* have been invented by a man. I can just see walking down a street and having it fall off - then what do you do? Run back and pick it up? Act like it's not yours? Really, why bother wearing anything? What a silly silly idea!!! :rofl:

susiestar

Roll With It
ROFL! donna!! It doesn't have adhesive, though it is an interesting visual!

The C-string just seems dumb to me. I have no idea what you do if it falls off. what if you are wearing a skirt and it fell off?

I just think it is the most ridiculous thing on earth!

witzend

I'm pretty sure that something I don't want pinched is going to get pinched if I wore that! It would be like wearing an underwire bra, but worse!

KTMom91

Unbelievable... I showed Hubby the pictures...he shook his head in amazement. Who would wear this? And why bother to wear anything at all?

susiestar

Roll With It
I have NO idea who would wear this, or why they would bother! I did think it was strange, and thought you ladies would get a kick out of seeing where underwear fashion is headed. Not MY undies though!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Yeah...I'd sooner go commando.

I sure don't want a spring-loaded something or the other clamped around my hoo-hah.

Sheesh.

Marguerite

Y'know what we should make the (undoubtedly male) designer of this C-string wear? A mankini, Borat style.

Then again, maybe he invented that, too...

Marg

F

flutterbee

This just sounds like a really bad idea. OMG. What will they come up with next?

Always notice it's the women who end up with these horrible devices? Corsets, bras, stockings, and now the C-String. :sick:

Star*

call 911........call 911
https://www.cstringdirect.com/

I buy mine here -

And that's me in the pink -

THey are VERY comfortable -

They sort of HUG your um......er.....what Donna was thinking - lol

And they double as a hair bandana when it's windy - just turn them sideways

You know - crack kills - but that thing would just rub ya raw. :laugh:

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH did I mention I was FIBBING out my C string in the above post - all except the part about the rawness. :sick:

Stella Johnson

The look like maxi pads with a handle on them.:embarrassed:
I showed the ad to SO. He said we would have to do alot of exercises to be able to keep that thing on in a skirt.:cheerleader:
No way will I ever wear one of those things.

Steph