New underwear - C-String????

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by susiestar, Oct 26, 2008.

1. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

has anyone heard of the C-string? It is a new kind of underwear that has no strap. It just hugs your body with an internal frame of some kind. From the front it looks like a G string, from the back it looks like a thong, and from the sides it doesn't show at all.

sounds VERY uncomfortable. The pics of it do not look good either. I can PM the link to the pics, but don't want to post the link on the open forum.

I just wondered if anyone else had heard of this or seen them?

2. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

I googled it. No way!

3. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Eeeewwwww! :angry-very:

4. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

I've never heard of it either. I suppose though that if you're used to thongs, it wouldn't be bad.....maybe. Not sure I'll be trying them anytime soon though

5. slsh

slsh member since 1999

What a laugh!!! :rofl: I'm sorry, but this *must* have been invented by a man. I can just see walking down a street and having it fall off - then what do you do? Run back and pick it up? Act like it's not yours? Really, why bother wearing anything? What a silly silly idea!!! :rofl:

6. donna723

Why do I keep picturing a giant version of one of those 'Breathe-Right' strips that you put on your nose? :surprise:

7. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

ROFL! donna!! It doesn't have adhesive, though it is an interesting visual!

The C-string just seems dumb to me. I have no idea what you do if it falls off. what if you are wearing a skirt and it fell off?

I just think it is the most ridiculous thing on earth!

8. donna723

Well, I hate to be the one to ask, but I'm going to anyway!

What does the "C" stand for????????????

:embarrassed:

9. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

C is actually the shape of the undies. They work kind of like a C clamp.

10. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that something I don't want pinched is going to get pinched if I wore that! It would be like wearing an underwire bra, but worse!

11. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

New to me, but googled and my question is "why bother?" I won't be running out to buy any

12. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Unbelievable... I showed Hubby the pictures...he shook his head in amazement. Who would wear this? And why bother to wear anything at all?

13. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I have NO idea who would wear this, or why they would bother! I did think it was strange, and thought you ladies would get a kick out of seeing where underwear fashion is headed. Not MY undies though!

14. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

15. GoingNorth

GoingNorth Crazy Cat Lady

Yeah...I'd sooner go commando.

I sure don't want a spring-loaded something or the other clamped around my hoo-hah.

Sheesh.

16. Marguerite

Marguerite Active Member

Y'know what we should make the (undoubtedly male) designer of this C-string wear? A mankini, Borat style.

Then again, maybe he invented that, too...

Marg

17. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

This just sounds like a really bad idea. OMG. What will they come up with next?

Always notice it's the women who end up with these horrible devices? Corsets, bras, stockings, and now the C-String. :sick:

18. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

https://www.cstringdirect.com/

I buy mine here -

And that's me in the pink -

THey are VERY comfortable -

They sort of HUG your um......er.....what Donna was thinking - lol

And they double as a hair bandana when it's windy - just turn them sideways

You know - crack kills - but that thing would just rub ya raw. :laugh:

19. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

OH did I mention I was FIBBING out my C string in the above post - all except the part about the rawness. :sick:

20. Stella Johnson

Stella Johnson Active Member

The look like maxi pads with a handle on them.:embarrassed:
    I showed the ad to SO. He said we would have to do alot of exercises to be able to keep that thing on in a skirt.:cheerleader:
    No way will I ever wear one of those things.

Steph