New....want to say "hi"!

4sumrzn

Hi!
I finally decided I need to reach out a little (or maybe a lot in my case ;)). I will admit, I've been reading quite a bit here....such a good feeling to know I'm not alone. It looks as if you have a good group of friends here & I hope I can be a part of that. I want to thank you now & I'm sure I will later too.

~4sumrzn

nvts

I LOVE your screen name! That's excellent!

Welcome to the club! When you get a chance, fill out the profile on the Forum List (number 1) so that when you do have a question, comment, issue, good joke, etc. people will know who you are. It really helps when they know the family dynamic, diagnosis, ages, etc. so they can help quicker.

It's a great group of people here - it's like a "cyberfamily"!

:smile:

The weekends get a little slow - but more will say "hi!"!

Beth

Welcome to the board!
You found a nice, soft place to land. In time, you will probably find us to be like family too. Nobody understands your issues like someone else who has gone through them as well.

Don't be shy. Post whenever you like.

smallworld

Welcome! I'm glad you found us.

Can you tell us a little about what brings you here?

We look forward to getting to know you.

4sumrzn

WOW...thanks for the quick welcome! I did the best I could at updating my profile :smile: It might take me awhile to figure all this out....but, I'll get there. Thanks again!

Marguerite

Hi, welcome from down under! And a suggestion - try and get your husband to read the posts here as well. It is amazing how much it has helped me and my husband - I thought we communicated as well as possible before, but this has given us another dimension.

Marg

busywend

4sumrzn - WELCOME to the board!
Glad you found us.

Who diagnosed your difficult child? Is she on any medications? How about therapy?

It is nice to meet you!

:smile: