New Year Projection Poll

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by DDD, Dec 30, 2011.

What do you expect in 2012?

Poll closed Jan 4, 2012.
  1. Things are going to be much better.

5 vote(s)
  2. Things are going to improve.

9 vote(s)
  3. Things are going to stay the same.

3 vote(s)
  4. Things are going to get worse

4 vote(s)
  1. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

If I can figure out how to do it, lol, I'd like to poll you guys and see what you expect 2012 to bring. DDD
  2. Malika

Malika Well-Known Member

DDD - you didn't add a fifth option: things will be what I make them! But I will stop quibbling and vote anyway.... I am saying things will stay the same because I think of what a very wise man once said to me: if you want to know what your future will be like, look at what your present is.
  3. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

I see it as an 80s Howard Jones song: Things can only get better.
  4. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Gee, Malika, I was so proud to keep it short....yeah, I am a tad bit verbose. I started to define the question by economic projections and difficult child projections but then I figured "keep it simple, DDD". LOL DDD
  5. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

husband just found out that he will be a full-time teacher this semester and difficult child has a job interview this Monday. I am hopeful that we will all be working in 2012 which would be a definite improvement for our family!

From what I have seen on the news, the economy is looking up so I am going to go out on a limb and predict that things are going to improve.
  6. Steely

Steely Active Member

It has to be better - no choice in that area.
  7. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Sounds like there are more optimists in the family than I expected. Here's hoping they are right! DDD