Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Things are going to stay the same.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Things are going to get worse

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DDD

If I can figure out how to do it, lol, I'd like to poll you guys and see what you expect 2012 to bring. DDD

Malika

DDD - you didn't add a fifth option: things will be what I make them! But I will stop quibbling and vote anyway.... I am saying things will stay the same because I think of what a very wise man once said to me: if you want to know what your future will be like, look at what your present is.

DDD

Gee, Malika, I was so proud to keep it short....yeah, I am a tad bit verbose. I started to define the question by economic projections and difficult child projections but then I figured "keep it simple, DDD". LOL DDD

Kathy813

Staff member
husband just found out that he will be a full-time teacher this semester and difficult child has a job interview this Monday. I am hopeful that we will all be working in 2012 which would be a definite improvement for our family!

From what I have seen on the news, the economy is looking up so I am going to go out on a limb and predict that things are going to improve.
:hangin:
~Kathy

DDD

Sounds like there are more optimists in the family than I expected. Here's hoping they are right! DDD