News flash - common sense still exists!!

slsh

member since 1999
The planets were in alignment today. Guardianship hearing for Boo in front of judge who had a docket of *73* (and court started at 11:00) and who also apparently has an adult sib with- disabilities.

I had revved myself up for asking to extend period of time between our court visits, though after waiting over 2 hours while the cases with attys got called first, I was starting to get a bit cranky, LOL. Boo was just laughing at me. :rofl:

Anyway - wonderfully nice court officer called us first of the pro se cases (we were on page 6) and judge barely let me get a "yes ma'am" or two and several "thank you's" out.

She said they had done this to make sure that people who had guardians were being taken care of but that since she knew, from her parents, "what is in store" (does that sound ominous or what, LOL) for us and since we'd had custody always of Boo and he appeared well, which I verified, this would be our last court appearance.

Thank *goodness*!!!

Coookie

Hi Sue,

It is nice to see you. :smile: I have been out of the loop but it seems that what happened today is all good. :smile: Is this a normal occurrence (going to court frequently) when a child who requires a guardian reaches legal age? Trying to catch up with everyone. :smile: It really is nice to see you. :smile:

Hugs

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Wow...wish I had known that today was the day they would be aligned. I would have done some other things. Glad it went so well.

Hugs,

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
WHen the moon, is in the 7th house, and Jupiter aligns with mars, then peace will guide the planets and youuuuu will see the judge. It is the dawning of the AGE OF THE COMMON SENSE = AGE OF SOME COMMON SENSE.....SOME COMMON SENSE ------SOME COMMON SENSE.....

Yeah - I like that. GOOD FOR YOU SUE! Good for the planet too!

Hugs
Star