Nicaraguan Coffee

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Dannys friends mom brought us back a bag from a recent trip - talk about a caffine rush...:bloodshot: <thats me with no sleep cause I drank a whole pot of it myself..

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff and have been on the hunt for it for the past few days cause I only have enough left for two more pots. I don't know what they put in there but whatever it is, my metabolism has so kicked into high gear.. Danny had one cup, and said he can't drink it anymore - makes him too shakey :D Good - more for me..

There must be a local Nicaraguan Market somewhere nearby...

Marcie

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Mmmmmm... LOVE strong coffee :D Don't know where you'd find more of that specific kind. Trader Joe's? Maybe some place up in L.A.? Or Santa Ana?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Is it strong or just JACKS YOU UP???

I dont' like dark roast - prefer a breakfast blend. How does it compare to that?

Or do you just like the rush?

I could use that...lol

Be runnin' around like a mouse in an aquarium after 1/2 a cup. lol

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Star, Its actually not that strong tasting compared to other expresso's. I can't comment on the Breakfast Blends cause they are too mild for me. I like coffee that makes my eyeballs bulge out...and this stuff fits the bill.

It doesn't give me that "mouse in an aquarium" reaction - that to me would be really slooooo, this is more like a mouse on a wheel

Marcie

Star*

call 911........call 911
ALLRIGHT _ mouse on a wheel........WOOOO WHOOOO hoooo

:tongue:

Like Starbucks Mississippi mud then!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Trader Joe should have it. I found a little roaster down the street from me... so excited. With great fair trade organic coffee. I get the Bolivian. I do the French Press... Jacks me up!!!
Being all BiPolar (BP) I am not supposed to have too much coffee, but I will have one or 2 cups a day of good coffee.
My all time favorite thing in the world, yes the world, is a cup of strong French press with a big squirt of fresh whip cream on it!!!
Espresso con Panna Doppio that is yummy also!!! Same thing only whip cream over 2 shots of Espresso... not for those of us who should be on a diet!!!
Or shot in the dark.... Coffee with a short shot of Espresso dumped in it!!!
I worked in a coffee roaster for a long time!!! I have a problem...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am going to go and have my second cup now... before I go and pick up the girls!!! I am doing the happy dance.