Nice.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
We are camping this weekend with our camping club. Most of them are older and retired. Many watched husband grow up. husband is fishing and wee is playing next door, so I decided to vacuum while I had a chance. A couple were getting ready to leave and making the rounds to say goodbye and stopped.

In the course of conversation, they complimented me on being a great parent to my big boys, Cgfg, and wee. AND said the Brooms could learn a thing or 2 from me (they saw bag of stuff I cleaned out of the camper.).

Wish I had a way to really summarize what they said...I wasn't broom bashing at all...

But it made me feel really good. Mostly the part about being a good mom to them all.

Jena

yes when ppl recognize us for all that we are and do, it feels really good. you are a good mom, but hearing it really helps. i hope you enjoy it, you deserve a break, all of you. :)

shellyd67

:thumbsup: That is nice to hear Shari. Just wondering, why do you call your inlaws the broom's ? I have been curious for awhile. Shelly

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Lol shelly.

Um...gee...where to start. In a nutshell, they don't treat me the best, and our very own Starbie gave my mother in law her very own Native American name...Two Brooms. Referencing the number of brooms required to haul her witchy butt around. It made me laugh. And it stuck.

shellyd67

LMBO I thought that may be the reasoning behind the name but I wouldn't dare assume until I heard it from you. Thanx for filling me in. :rofl: