This time I'm more worried than before. Good news is the cervix has not changed from her last check. But...... These contractions are HARD, they're really painful (I can hear it in her voice to the point where she can NOT hide she's having one) Nichole is no wuss when it comes to pain, so I know they must be hurting pretty darn bad. She's had diarrhea, nausea, and chills this evening. Nothing to trigger any of it.....But those can also be signs of true labor. No fever. And we *thought* the kidney issue was under control....she was feeling good actually. Procardia didn't touch it. Nothing. phht. She's been good. Staying down as much as possible. Her husband has been good about helping as much as he can. She so much as makes an odd noise and he's at her side wanting to know if she needs to go to hospital. I hope whatever they give her while she's there works and does so before the contractions cause cervix changes. Oliver did well on his non stress test. But both when Nichole went for her shots on monday and then when she went for the non stress test......she was contracting. So guessing this is going to be an ongoing thing until he finally arrives. Otherwise.......It's going to be a mad dash to hospital for me and husband in 2 cars. Him to pick up Aubrey and bring her back here. Me and easy child (that ought to be interesting) to go with Nichole to be there to coach her through labor. I'm waiting on the phone call to tell me what's going to go down. Meanwhile I'm thinking how nice it would be if I could clone myself about now.