Nichole has an Interview!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
She's thrilled. it's in an hour. So far Mc Donald's is the only one who has called her back. And the funny part is that around here Mc Donald's pays pretty darn good. lol

So, keep body parts crossed, please.

Hugs

Joining Trinity in the Hope-Nichole-Gets-The-Job Dance!

*It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
Let's do the Hope-Nichole-Gets-The-Job Dance again!*

Star*

call 911........call 911
Lets do the TIME WARP again!!!!!!!!

(Susie - you're too much) -

ps. I'm bringing plastic!

DANCING IN THE LINE FOR NICOLES BIG DAY!!!!!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Everything crossed and doing the dance too.

Hope the interview goes *THUMP*...........hmmmmmmm....crossing the legs and hopping/dancing at the same time doesn't seem to be a good combination.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well gals, all that dancing paid off. She was hired on the spot and is currently sitting in orientation.

The job pays at least 7 bucks an hour. We have factories around here that don't pay that much. lol

So, Now Nichole is a Working Mom lol.

Even if M D's doesn't wind up the long haul, it's a good reference for future jobs. And they weren't phased by her "no work experience".:D

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Now, could you come my way and teach my difficult child how to ace an interview?

LOL Seems like the girl is gonna have her Mom's luck with interviews. Or else she snuck peeks at my nonverbal communication books. lol

The manager told her she was perfect for the job. Not too old for the "teeny boppers" to relate to and since she is a mom and going to college, not exactly to "youngish" for some of the older women to relate to.

Now the real test.

How long will she stick with it?

Sue C

Glad to hear Nichole got a job!!!! Melissa only makes $7/hour as a receptionist at a health club. She's been there since sometime in October, I believe. She was not one to stick with jobs in the past, but she seems to like this receptionist job.

I hope Nichole will stick with hers....or at least not quit until she has another job lined up.

sue

Fran

Former desparate mom
Congratulations to Nicole. It's a wonderful start. If she does well with it, she could really make a decent wage. I know VP's who started flipping burgers to pay for school. They kept at it and kept their noses clean and moved up at a very good rate and salary.
For some reason there is some negativity with flipping burgers. It's honest, hard work and she should be proud of herself. Lots of careers start with flipping burgers. They seem like a good company to work for from what I can tell. She may be eligible for tuition assistance as well as benefits when she is full time.

Congratulations.