She is home. Blood tests came back ok. She won't get the liver pics until she goes back for her follow up with the surgeon....so yeah.......this is going to drag out even more. Now she has to call the urologist, go to follow up with the surgeon, take pics of liver to fam doctor......then do whatever he wants her to do. Good grief. Odds are if she'd been in a big city hospital.....they'd took care of it all before releasing her. sigh The drawback to living in a small rural area. Most specialist actually come from the larger cities.....so you have to wait for them to get here before you can see them. And yeah.........easy child is in labor, although is refusing to go to the hospital at this time. Says the contractions aren't close enough yet. (not sure if she's just being stubborn or what) Turns out sister in law took a repair job thru work to work on a plane down in Geogia last night. Not uncommon, the airline often flies mechanics to where planes need repairs. BUT easy child had argued with him not to because she is so close to delivery. So now sister in law is stuck in Georgia until he can catch the next flight back to cincy......then he has the 2 hour drive home from the airport...... So it looks like I'll be easy child's driver, plus her sitter for Darrin....(not sure how we're gonna swing that one) in a car with no windshield wipers and last I heard we have snow on the way. husband is also in cincy at work.....and easy child doesn't want her dad driving her because he drives too slow anyway. Lovely. I am ready to stand in the back yard and scream. This has been one hellova a week.